Subject: CURVES Program

From: antonio luiz oliveira de noronha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:43:08 -0200 (BDB)

Hi all

Does anyone have some experience with the DNA analysis program called
CURVES? Ie been trying to find the meaning of some parameters in the
output, but I could not find so far any answer ( specifically, I wish to
know the difference between what is called global parameters and the local
ones ).

Thank you

 ______________________________________________________________________
|                                                                      |
|Antonio Luiz Oliveira de Noronha   -   [email-masked]    |
|EEPEMM - Eletronic Spectra and Electromagnetic Properties of Molecules|
|Theoretical Physical Chemistry                                        |
|Chemistry Departament - DQ                                            |
|UFMG - Federal University of Minas Gerais - Brazil                    |
|Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 - Campus Pampulha                            |
|CEP 31270-901 - Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil                          |
|VOICE +55 31 499 5757   -   FAX +55 31 499 5700                       |
|______________________________________________________________________|