Subject: Tools for HTS Data Analysis

From: David Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:54:45 -0000

Hi

Does anyone have any experience that they would be willing to share of tools
for HTS data analysis, particularly those that aim to help in the analysis
of (qualitative) SAR?

I will summarise any responses for the list.

Many thanks

David E. Clark, PhD.
Project Leader (Computer-Aided Drug Design)
Argenta Discovery Ltd.
8/9 Spire Green Centre
Harlow
Essex
CM19 5TR
United Kingdom 
Telephone Direct: +44 (0) 1279 645 611 
Telephone Switchboard: +44 (0) 1279 645 645 
Fax: +44 (0) 1279 645 646 
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Web site: www.argentadiscovery.com 
Legal Notice 
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be 
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail 
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure 
or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken)

in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an 
addressee, please inform the sender immediately. 
Further, Argenta Discovery makes every effort to keep its network free from 
viruses including the scanning of incoming and outgoing mail. However, you 
do need to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses, as 
Argenta Discovery can take no responsibility for any computer virus that 
might be transferred by way of this e-mail. 
Argenta Discovery Limited is registered in England: No. 3671653 with its 
registered office at 8/9 Spire Green Centre, Flex Meadow, Harlow, Essex, 
CM19 5TR, UK 
VAT registration number GB 736 3943 12