Subject: how to calculate hindered rotation in g98

From: Hakan Gunaydin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:35:03 +0200 (EET)

Dear All;

I would like to calculate hindered rotation with g98 and in the input line
i have writen freq=hindrot. 

But unfortunately the run terminated with an error of "problem with
degrees of freedom" for one calculation and for another one "floating
number divided by zero". 

Could you please tell me how to calculate the hindered rotation with
g98? If possible, I would be pleased to receive an input example.

Best Regards;

-----------------------------------------
Hakan Gunaydin
Research Assistant
-----------------------------------------
Bogazici University Chemistry Department
North Campus 80815 Bebek Istanbul TURKEY
-----------------------------------------
Tel: +90 212 3581540-2379
Fax: +90 212 2872467
-----------------------------------------