Subject: ECCC9: Abstracts Due Friday December 13, 2002

From: "Robert Q. Topper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:47:20 -0500 (EST)

ECCC9: Abstracts Due Friday December 13, 2002

Dear colleagues, 

We are pleased to announce that abstracts are being accepted to the 9th 
Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference. All abstracts must be 
submitted on or before Friday, December 13.

ECCC9 will be held March 1 - March 31, 2003 entirely on the Internet, at 
http://eccc9.cooper.edu. Abstracts are now being accepted for online 
submission at the conference website.

As in previous years, ECCC9 is a multidisciplinary international 
conference and covers all aspects of computational and theoretical 
chemistry, chemical physics and materials science, as well as 
computational molecular biology, computational and theoretical molecular 
and atomic physics, visualization, cheminformatics, the history of 
computational chemistry, and related fields. 

Participants will be able to view the presentations and discuss them 
entirely through a web browser. As with the previous eight ECCCs, ECCC9 
has NO registration fee and is a completely virtual, online conference 

Abstracts for all contributions to ECCC9 will be reviewed by the 
Scientific Organizing Committee (SOC) to insure novelty, scientific 
value, and appropriateness for inclusion in the conference. All ECCC9 
presentations must be in HTML format, with their layout and presentation 
at the discretion of the authors. 

Important dates for ECCC9 are: 

December 13, 2002 - Abstracts of presentations due 
February 24, 2003 - Final presentations due online 

March 1, 2003 - Conference begins 
March 17, 2003 - Interactive Session begins 
March 24, 2003 - Interactive Session ends 
April 1, 2003 - ECCC9 ends 

May 1, 2003 - Submissions to ECCC9 - IJMS Proceedings due 

The Proceedings of ECCC9 will be published in a special issue of the 
International Journal of Molecular Sciences (http://www.mdpi.net/ijms/). 
IJMS is a peer-refereed scientific journal, published online monthly 
(since September 2001) and CD-ROM yearly. It is indexed and abstracted by 
several leading indexing and abstracting services, including Chemical 
Abstracts and CAPLUS, and is physically distributed to various libraries 
around the world. IJMS articles are freely available to all on the 
Internet. Please see the ECCC9 RAnnouncementsS page for more information.

We look forward to your participation in ECCC9. 

Robert Q. Topper, Robert Hopkins and Christopher Lent
 
Albert Nerken School of Engineering 
The Cooper Union for the Advancement 
of Science and Art 

51 Astor Place 
New York, NY 10003 
[email-masked] 
http://eccc9.cooper.edu