Subject: Negative values of HFS

From: "Temporary Guest Account;CNLS;7-1444;9999999" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:31:42 -0700 (MST)

Dear netters,

would you please to explain what does it means the negative values of
Isotropic Fermi Contact Couplings constants calculated by G98 A.13.3
Enclosed please find part of resulting file:

     Atom                 a.u.       MegaHertz      Gauss      10(-4) cm-1
   6  N(14)              0.10574      34.16484     12.19087      11.39616
  17  O(17)              0.06247     -37.87121    -13.51339     -12.63247

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Temporal address until 28 February 2003:

Los Alamos National Laboratory
Center for Nonlinear Studies
P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop B258
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Work Phone: (505) 667-7278
Fax: (505) 665-2659
e-mail: [email-masked]

*******************************************************************