Subject: Re: CCL:Natural products catalog in SDF format

From: Andras Borosy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:22:04 +0100

Dear Dr. Metz,

The following companies offer their natural products libraries in sdf
format, as well:

Analyticon Biotechnologies AG 1554 Am Muehlenberg 10 , D-35104
Lichtenfels, Germany 49 (0) 6454 7991 - 0 +49 (0) 6454 7991 - 30
http://www.combiscreen.de

Bionet Research 34693 Unit 2, Highfield Road, Camelford, PL32 9QZ, UK
01840 212171 01840 213712 [email-masked]
http://www.bionetresearch.co.uk

Cerep 197260 128, Rue Danton, BP 50601, 92506 Rueil-Malmaison, FRANCE 33
(0)1 55 94 84 00 +33 (0)1 55 94 84 10 [email-masked] www.cerep.com
cerep

IF LAB 373113 P.O. Box 536, 01004 Kiev, Ukraine  + 38 (044) 574-1446  +
38 (044) 574-1417  [email-masked] http://www.iflab.kiev.ua/

InterBioScreen Ltd 154161 PO Box 218, 121019 Moscow, Russia. 0r Room
420, Institutski Prospekt 8, Chernogolovka, 142432, Russia 00 7 095 913
2319 00 7 095 913 2114 [email-masked] http://www.ibscreen.com

Nanoscale Combinatorial Synthesis Inc 65328 3603 Haven Ave. Suite E,
Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA  1 650-299-1854 1 650-299-1874 [email-masked]
http://www.nanosyn.com

Pharmacore 41186 4170 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy. Ste. 140 High Point, NC
27265-8034, USA 1 (866) 841-5250 1 (336) 841-5350 [email-masked]
http://www.pharmacore.com
SPECS and BioSPECS B.V. 99296 Fleminglaan 16, 2289 CP Rijswijk, The
Netherlands 31 70 319 0038 31 70 319 0011 [email-masked]
http://www.specs.net

TimTec Inc 371519 100 Interchange Boulevard, Newark, DE 19711, USA
302-292-8500 302-292-8520 [email-masked] http://www.timtec.net/

Best regards,

Andras Borosy
Ph.D. computational chemist

>
> CCL,
>
>         I am looking for catalogs of isolated, available natural
> products which are in SDF format.  Does anyone know of sources
> for this information?
>
>         Please note that I am not interested in catalogs of compounds
> which would typically be included in the Available
> Chemicals Directory (ACD), even if ACD is (often) behind current
> inventory.
>
>         Thank you,
>         Jim Metz
>
>
>
> James T. Metz, Ph.D.
> Research Investigator Chemist
>
> GPRD R46Y AP10-2
> Abbott Laboratories
> 100 Abbott Park Road
> Abbott Park, IL  60064-6100
> U.S.A.
>
> Office (847) 936 - 0441
> FAX    (847) 935 - 0548
>
> [email-masked]