Subject: Formulae of Fermi Contact in G98

From: "Temporary Guest Account;CNLS;7-1444;9999999" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:03:44 -0700 (MST)

Dear Netters,

would you please to give me exact formulae how it is calculating
Isotropic Fermi Contact Couplings constants in the G98 A.13.3 ?
Maybe you can give me exact reference on article which was the origing 
writing codes of this part of G98? The best variant should be if you
will send me pdf (ps) file of these formulae or this article. 
Enclosed please find part of my resulting file:

     Atom                 a.u.       MegaHertz      Gauss      10(-4) cm-1
   6  N(14)              0.10574      34.16484     12.19087      11.39616
  17  O(17)              0.06247     -37.87121    -13.51339     -12.63247

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Temporal address until 28 February 2003:

Los Alamos National Laboratory
Center for Nonlinear Studies
P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop B258
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Work Phone: (505) 667-7278
Fax: (505) 665-2659
e-mail: [email-masked]

*******************************************************************