Subject: Congres

From: Xavier ASSFELD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:44:44 +0100

Dear all,

I am very proud to announce :

Modelling chemical reactivity: from gas-phase to solution and enzymes.
An international conference in honor of Professor Jean-Louis Rivail

16-18 July 2003
Nancy, France

The congress will focus on methodological developments and
applications of quantum chemistry in reactivity problems, with
emphasis put in complex molecular systems in Chemistry and Biology.
Reactions involving large molecules in gas-phase, solvent effects
and enzymatic catalysis will be the main research domains concerned
by this meeting.

This Conference is a satellite of the XI ICQC meeting to be held
at Bonn (July 20-26 http://www.ICQC.uni-bonn.de/).

Invited speakers: J. Bertran (Barcelona), A. D. Buckingham (Cambridge),
T. Clark (Erlangen), B. J. Costa-Cabral (Lisboa),  C. J. Cramer
(Minneapolis),
J. P. Daudey (Toulouse), A. Dedieu (Strasbourg), G. Ferenczy
(Strasbourg),
M. J. Field (Grenoble), F. A. Gianturco (Roma), J. T. Hynes (Boulder,
Paris),
G. Jansen (Essen), Y. Jean (Orsay), J. C. Rayez (Bordeaux), M. Robb
(London),
E. Sanchez-Marcos (Sevilla), B. Silvi (Paris), J. Tomasi (Pisa),
I. Tunon (Valencia), A. Warshel (Los Angeles)

Registration and accomodation forms, invited speakers list and further
information are available at the conference web site:

http://www.lctn.uhp-nancy.fr/JLR/

Organizing Committee and contact:
Manuel Ruiz-Lopez ([email-masked])
Equipe de Chimie et Biochimie theoriques
UMR CNRS-UHP No. 7565, Universite Henri Poincare
BP 239, 54506 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Cedex, France

-- 

                                      ...Xav

WARNING ! NEW PHONE AND FAX NUMBER !!

Ast. Pr. Xavier Assfeld             [email-masked]
Laboratoire de Chimie theorique     (T) 33 3 83 68 43 74
Universite Henri Poincare           (F) 33 3 83 68 43 71
F-54506 Nancy BP 239                http://www.lctn.uhp-nancy.fr