Subject: Tree valence atoms with I= 0 or 1/2

From: Arvydas Tamulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:42:50 +0200 (EET)

Dear Netters,

I am looking for possibilities to replace C atom by three valent atom in
the benzene ring for the organizing stable radical. The nucleus spin of this
inserted three valent atom must be equal to 0 or 1/2.

Unfortunately I did not found nucleus spin of S(32 isotope) in the
WEBsite:  http://www.chimorg.unifi.it/~chimichi/O.html

Maybe you know the nucleus spins of S(32 isotope) and S(34 isotope)?

Other possibility exist to replace C atom by P(31 isotope) with nucleus
Spin=1/2, but I do not know how stable should be such the readical with P
atom in the carbon ring (I am not expert in chemistry and never saw the P
atms in the carbon rings). Maybe you can confirm that such a radical should
exist?

Maybe you know other possibilities to replace C atom by other three
valence atoms in the benzene ring wich possess nucleus spins = 0 or 1/2 ?

Thanking your in advance.
With best regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Temporal address until 28 February 2003:
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Center for Nonlinear Studies
P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop B258
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Work Phone: (505) 667-7278
Fax: (505) 665-2659
e-mail: [email-masked]
*******************************************************************