Subject: Spectral info. of H3BNH3

From: "Tapas Kar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:38:33 -0700

Hi,
I am looking for IR/NMR (experiment) spectral information of H3BNH3
molecule.
Tapas

-----------------------------------------
Wish you all a very happy
and prosperous new year-2003
------------------------------------------
***********************************************
"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without
which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
                                           - Albert Einstein -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Tapas Kar, Ph. D
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-0300

Tel: 435-797-7230
Fax: 435-797-3390
Email: [email-masked]
Web:http://www.chem.usu.edu/faculty/Tapas/index.html