Subject: Invitation to volume: "Software for materials & process design"

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:36:07 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCL and ASDN Members

We are putting together a special issue of Computational
Materials Science (CMS) journal by Elsevier. This volume will focus on
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR PROCESS AND MATERIALS DESIGN.

We now have over 20 contributions, but can still accommodate a few more
high quality papers. This is a rare opportunity for software developers
to present an overview of methodology, outline important aspects of
implementation, and describe the domain of applications most suitable for
their code. The CMS is a very popular journal in materials science community,
and this volume may become a valuable source of information and a notable
reference.  The deadline for paper submission is extended until the end of
February 2003.

Please contact us at:
     [email-masked]
if you are considering participating in this special collection. Your
prompt answer will help us to plan the organization of this volume.
Please provide us with a tentative title and abstract of your paper.
The papers should be about 15 pages of double spaced 12pt text.
More information (preferred topics, formatting guidelines, upload
instructions, deadlines, etc.), are available from the Web page:

      http://asdn.net/moscow/software-author-info.shtml

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.

Editors:

Jim Greer                   Anatoli Korkin                Jan Labanowski
National Microelectronics   Motorola                      Ohio Supercomputer
Research Centre             Digital DNA Labs              Center
[email-masked]           [email-masked]   [email-masked]

-----------------

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    E-mail: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/~jkl
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/    http://asdn.net/