Subject: 03.02.25-28 Daylight MUG '03 Registration (fwd)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:30:58 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:47:10 -0700 (MST)
From: Daylight Announcements <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Daylight MUG '03 Registration

Daylight Users:

The Eldorado Hotel, site of MUG '03, has graciously extended the DEADLINE
for room reservations at the MUG rate of $141 through this FRIDAY, JANUARY
17.  After that, the price goes up.

We have a great MUG brewing and we hope you will be able to join us.  Please
register soon!

See you there,

The Daylight Krewe

  ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

              Daylight Chemical Information Systems Inc.

                    >>>>>>>>>  MUG 2003  <<<<<<<<<

                     Daylight User Group Meeting

                        February 25 - 28, 2003

                            Eldorado Hotel

                        Santa Fe, New Mexico

Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc. is pleased to invite you and
your colleagues to join us for our seventeenth annual user-group meeting,
which will take place February 25-28, 2003 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Our three and a half-day format includes both presentations from Daylight
staff and Daylight users. Users will present talks on the work they are
doing utilizing Daylight software.  These presentations offer the
opportunity to share and learn on a  peer-to-peer level with other Daylight
users.  Daylight staff will present on new developments and directions for
Daylight.  All individuals interested in Daylight, regardless of their level
of experience or familiarity with our software, are invited to attend.

All users are invited to present original work with Daylight software in a
scheduled talk, a poster, and/or a software demonstration.  Please contact
Jack Delany at [email-masked] with your title and abstract to
schedule your participation.

MUG 2003 will be held at the Eldorado Hotel, 309 W. San Francisco St., Santa
Fe, NM 87501 (http://www.eldoradohotel.com/).  Please call the Eldorado
directly at 1-800-955-4455 for room reservations. Ask for the Daylight MUG
Meeting special rate of $141 (single or double) which will be available
until January 9, 2003.

Each year we have a banquet on Wednesday evening.  This year it will be held
at The Bishop's Lodge (http://www.bishopslodge.com).  Preceding the banquet
we will host a one-hour horseback excursion through the hills surrounding
Bishop's Lodge.  Those able to join us will be charged an additional $45 by
Bishop's Lodge for the ride.  You will be riding at your own risk; neither
Daylight nor the Bishops Lodge assume any liability. Remember to pack some
warm clothes.

Santa Fe is a 1 hour drive from the Albuquerque airport (ABQ).  The Santa Fe
airport (SAF) is restricted to commuter flights, accessible only from Denver
and a few other cities.
  
Airport shuttle reservations from Albuquerque can be made in advance with
Sandia Shuttle (http://www.sandiashuttle.com) at 1-888-775-5696.

Registration fee is $390 for all four days.  Prices include breakfast and
lunch each day and the banquet Wednesday evening.

Please pre-register on-line via the Daylight meetings page at
http://www.daylight.com/meetings/mug03/.  (You will still need to send your
fee to be officially registered). Alternatively, you may complete and e-mail
the form below to [email-masked].  We accept payments by check, VISA, MC
or American Express. Mail registration and fees to:
      
        Daylight CIS Inc.
        27401 Los Altos, Suite 360
        Mission Viejo, CA  92691

or fax to 1-949-367-0990

For further information, please e-mail [email-masked], or call the
Corporate Office at 949-367-9990 or Peter Nielsen, Director of Marketing and
Business Development at 802-223-9831.

See you at MUG 2003!!!

- The Daylight Krewe

Daylight MUG 2003 Registration Form
-----------------------------------

        Name ___________________________________________________

Organization ___________________________________________________

       Email ___________________________________________________

     Address ___________________________________________________

             ___________________________________________________

             ___________________________________________________

       Phone ___________________________________________________

         FAX ___________________________________________________

Payment:

   ___ Check   ___ VISA   ___ MasterCard   ___ American Express
   
   Credit Card Number:  ___________________________________________
   
   Expiration Date:   _______________________

Your affiliation:

   ___ Corporate   ___ Academic   ___ Government   ___ Nonprofit

Your department:

   ___ Scientific R&D   ___ Corporate IT   ___ Business Dev.   ___ Other

Daylight Software Used:

   _____________________________________________________________________

What do you hope to gain from this meeting?

   _____________________________________________________________________

Would you like to give a talk?  ___ Yes     ___ No

                    or poster?  ___ Yes     ___ No

   If yes, please give a title:

   _____________________________________________________________________

   and abstract:
   _____________________________________________________________________

   _____________________________________________________________________

   _____________________________________________________________________

Planned days of attendance (check all days that you will attend):

   ___ Tue 25 FEB   ___ Wed 26 FEB   ___ Thu 27 FEB   ___ Fri 28 FEB

Any dietary restrictions?

  ___ Vegetarian  ___ Other (please tell us)

Horseback Ride

   ___ Yippy! Count me in.    ___ No thanks, I'll sit by the fireplace.

Comments:

   _____________________________________________________________________

Send this completed form with payment to:

        Daylight CIS Inc.
        27401 Los Altos Ave., Suite 360
        Mission Viejo, CA 92691

or fax to 1-949-367-0990

THANK YOU