Subject: SciPredict: Update

From: "Frank Burden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:41:35 +1100

There have been a few reports of difficulties with SciPredict
> from users with locked Windows directories (File path unknown).
Also the closing-down routine left SciPredict running in the
background. This is almost indiscernible except when trying to
uninstall SciPredict. 

For those interested a modified SciPredict is now available on
www.scimetrics.com/software

Download the program and you will get to access the Vapor
Pressure model for a (new) 10 days free trial.
Models available for purchase are Vapor Pressure, LogP, Henry's
law and Water Solubility.

Please send queries and comments to:

Dr Frank Burden
SciMetrics
23 Harrow Street
Blackburn South
VIC 3130   Australia
[email-masked]