Subject: Workshop - KHIMERA - 1st principles mechanism/kinetics soft

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:55:28 -0500 (EST)

KHIMERA: Universal software program for first principles mechanism 
         and chemical kinetics studies

         March 18, 2003 9 AM to 5 PM, Tempe, Arizona

WORKSHOP

When: 	March 18, 2003 9 AM to 5 PM
Where:	Motorola, Semiconductor Products Sector, Bldg 99
	2100 E Elliot Rd, Tempe, Arizona  85284

Fee:	No fee
Sponsors: DigitalDNA Labs, Kinetic Technologies, LtD (Kintech),
          US Department of Energy

We are pleased to announce a one-day workshop to introduce the KHIMERA
software.  KHIMERA allows engineers and researchers to efficiently
calculate the thermodynamics and kinetics of elementary chemical
reactions from the results of quantum chemistry calculations and 
analyze these results using a variety of simple reactor models. 
Based on Transition State and RRKM theories, KHIMERA provides
an important link between quantum chemistry, reaction kinetics
and reactor modeling.  In addition, KHIMERA includes a database
containing thermodynamic and kinetic data for various materials
and processes.  KHIMERA is a valuable new software tool for the
study and development of models of chemical reactions and 
mechanisms.  Further description of this code can be found at
    http://kintech.ru 

The workshop will include a detailed description of the existing code
capabilities, a roadmap for the addition of new features, and time for
hands-on evaluation.  To register and obtain further information,
please fill in the form below and send it to Matt Stoker at 
   [email-masked] 

Registration form
=================

Name: ____________________________________

Organization: ______________________________

Address: __________________________________

City: ________________State:______Zip:________

Country: __________________________________

Phone____________________________________

Fax______________________________________

Email: ____________________________________

Web site: _______________________________

Area of research: _________________________

Accommodations:
Recommended: Best Western Dobson Ranch in Mesa  (480) 831-7000
   cost (with Motorola discount) ~ $115/night

Directions:
Sky Harbor Airport Phoenix to the workshop site.
MapQuest:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2a=2100%20E%20Elliot%20Rd&1z=85034%2d4403&2pn=Motorola&1a=3400%20E%20Sky%20Harbor%20Blvd&2z=85284%2d1806&go=1&1np=18&1pn=Airport%20Ground%20Trans 

Sky Harbor Airport to the Best Western Dobson Ranch.
MapQuest:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2a=1666%20S%20Dobson%20Rd&1z=85034%2d4403&1a=3400%20E%20Sky%20Harbor%20Blvd&2z=85202%2d5610&go=1&1np=18&1pn=Airport%20Ground%20Transportation&2pn=Best%20Western

Best Western Dobson Ranch to the workshop site 
MapQuest:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2a=2100%20E%20Elliot%20Rd&amp;1z=85202%2d5610&amp;1a=1666%20S%20Dobson%20Rd&amp;2z=85284%2d1806&amp;go=1&amp;1pn=Best%20Western&amp;2pn=Motorola

Contact:
	Matt Stoker		Email: 	[email-masked]
	Motorola, SPS EL722	Phone:	(480) 413-2744
	2100 E Elliot Road	Fax:	(480) 413-4511
	Tempe, AZ 85284