Subject: REHE2003 --- Conference on Relativistic Effects

From: Christoph van Wüllen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:50:14 +0100

======================================================================
           "RELATIVISTIC EFFECTS IN HEAVY-ELEMENT CHEMISTRY"

            (satellite meeting to the ICQC 2003 in Bonn)

               Berlin (Germany), July 28-30, 2003

                       SECOND CIRCULAR
======================================================================

Dear colleague,

as a satellite meeting to the International Congress in Quantum Chemistry
(ICQC), there will be a symposium on "RELATIVISTIC EFFECTS IN HEAVY-ELEMENT
CHEMISTRY" to be held in Berlin, July 27-30, 2003, at the Technical University.
                          =========================

The date is chosen such that it might be most convenient for those of you
who attend the main meeting, the ICQC 2003 in Bonn, July 20-26, 2003.

The REHE2003 homepage http://www.chemie.tu-berlin.de/REHE2003 has been updated.
You will find information on
the scientific programme,
the (preliminary) schedule,
how to register,
how to submit an abstract for a poster / a contributed talk,
and information on accomodation for the three days.

Please have a look at it, and if there are further questions, do not
hesitate to send
me an e-mail.

Yours,

+---------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| Prof. Christoph van Wüllen      | Tele-Phone (+49) (0)30 314 27870 |
| Technische Universität Sekr. C3 | Tele-Fax   (+49) (0)30 314 23727 |
| Straße des 17. Juni 135         | eMail                            |
| D-10623 Berlin, Germany         | [email-masked] |
+---------------------------------+----------------------------------+