Subject: Electrochemistry Software POLAROGRAPH.com 5.1

From: "DrHuang.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:39:11 +1100

I uploaded polar51.zip into ftp.ccl.net/incoming

Electrochemistry Software POLAROGRAPH.com 5.1

Electrochemical simulation and data analysis

DrHuang Pty Ltd

124 Eastern Avenue, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW 2032, Australia

Fax: (61 2) 9662 0516

mailto:[email-masked]
[email-masked]

www.electrochem.net

www.DrHuang.com

www.electrochemistrySoftware.com

Software POLAROGRAPH.com (former Polar) is virtual polarograph and general
electrochemical simulator with data analysis. It analytically and digitally
simulates voltammograms (polarograms) on virtually any mechanism (finite and
semi-infinite diffusion and absorption) at over 10 electrode geometries
(planar, spherical, semi-spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical,
microdisc, thin film, rotating disk, rotating ring electrodes) in over 10
techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal pulse, reverse normal pulse,
differential pulse, square wave, additive square wave, staircase
voltammetries). It also simulates over 20 effect factors, e.g. charge
current, resistance, noise, preconcentration time and potential, convection,
pH, the reactant and product numbers, etc. User can type in his mechanism
with any symbol. It also includes over 200 theoretical equations.
It plots and analyses any x-y data for detecting peak location, peak value,
semi-derivative, derivative, integral, semi-integral, convolution,
deconvolution, curve fitting, and separating overlapped peaks and background
current.

www.Electrochem.Net
www.ElectrochemistrySoftware.com