Subject: RE: 2D to 3D converter

From: "Elie Cohen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:51:35 +0200

Have a look to the site 'drugdesign.org' -> 3D databases Searching ->
2D-3D Converters

 <http://www.tripos.com/sciTech/inSilicoDisc/media/LITCTR/CONCORD.PDF>
http://www.tripos.com/sciTech/inSilicoDisc/media/LITCTR/CONCORD.PDF

<http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/local/programs/insightII/doc/life/insight2000.1
/converter/04_Method.html>
http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/local/programs/insightII/doc/life/insight2000.1/
converter/04_Method.html

 <http://www2.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/software/corina/index.html>
http://www2.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/software/corina/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of ±טְו¹ט
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL:2D to 3D converter

Hi!

Is there any known freeware program converting 2D molecular structure to
3D for given sd or sdf files?

Any comment or information will be appreciated !!

Regards,

Jangbae

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jangbae Kim

Researcher                                                  

Bio-Organic Science Division

Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology (KRICT)

P.O.Box 107,  Yuseong, Taejeon,

305-600, Korea

TEL : +82-42-860-7067

FAX : +82-42-861-0307

E-mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *