Subject: Re: CCL:Drug design and QSAR books

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:24:54 +0100

Hi,

> 
> Dear ccl folks:
> 
> I would gratly appreciate it if someone would recommend a book or
> books about drug design and QSAR to read for someone who does not know
> much about.

Well I would recommend mine, wouldn't I ?  "Data Analysis for 
Chemists; Application to QSAR and chemical product design" Oxford 
University Press,1995, ISBN  0 19 855728 0.

I can e-mail a contents list if you're interested.

Cheers,

		Dave.

------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Dr. N. SUKUMAR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:20:51 EST

> I can e-mail a contents list if you're interested.

Highly recommended (from one who, not too long ago, did not know much about
it).

Dr. N. Sukumar
http://www.drugmining.com/
Visiting Scientist
Rensselaer Department of Chemistry and
Wadsworth Center, New York State Dept.of Health