Subject: MACC Meeting on March 20 at Princeton University

From: "Agrafiotis, Dimitris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:37:51 -0500

Dear CCL members,

I ask your indulgence for the broadcast nature of this meeting
notice of local interest.

The Mid-Atlantic Computational Chemistry (MACC) discussion group
will be holding its next meeting on Thursday, March 20-th from
6-10 pm at the Kresge Auditorium (Room 120 Frick) at Princeton
University.

Prof. Johann Gasteiger from the University of Erlangen-Nurnberg
will be speaking on "Multidimensional explorations into biochemical
pathways".

The meeting will start with social hour and pizza at 6 pm, followed
by the seminar at 7 pm. Please RSVP by e-mail to [email-masked].

For more information on Prof. Gasteiger's research, please visit
http://www2.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/people/Johann_Gasteiger/ .

---
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD              | E-mail:
[email-masked]
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.      | Tel:    (610) 458-6045
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104            | Fax:    (610) 458-8249
Exton, PA 19341                          |
http://www.dimitris-agrafiotis.com