Subject: Problems in the Instalation of CPMD3.7 with IFC

From: Sidney Ramos de Santana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:33:52 -0300

Dear CPMD and CCL Users,

I tried to install the CPMD3.7 with Intel Fotran Compiler 7.0
in the RedHat Linux 8.0. But, I don't have sucessful.
Please see below my Default Configuration in
the Makefile:

#--------------- Default Configuration for PC-IFC ---------------
SRC  = .
DEST = .
BIN  = .
#QMMM_FLAGS = -D__QMECHCOUPL
#QMMM_LIBS  = -L. -lmm
FFLAGS = -c -r8 -w90 -w95 -O3 -pc64 -axM -ip -tpp7
#LFLAGS = -llapack-ifc -lf77blas-ifc -latlas-ifc -Vaxlib $(QMMM_LIBS)
CFLAGS = -c -O3 -Wall
CPP = /lib/cpp -P -C -traditional
#CPPFLAGS = -D__Linux -D__PGI -DLAPACK -DFFT_DEFAULT -DLINUX_IFC
CPPFLAGS = -D__Linux -DLAPACK -DFFT_DEFAULT -DLINUX_IFC
NOOPT_FLAG =
CC = gcc
FC = ifc
LD = ifc
AR = ar

In the end of the compilation, it stop and write:

cpmd.o: In function `cpmd_':
cpmd.o(.text+0x51): undefined reference to `signal_'
cpmd.o(.text+0x68): undefined reference to `signal_'
envir.o: In function `envir_':
envir.o(.text+0x2f): undefined reference to `getenv_'
envir.o(.text+0x3e): undefined reference to `getcwd_'
envir.o(.text+0x46): undefined reference to `getpid_'
envir.o(.text+0x50): undefined reference to `getuid_'
control.o: In function `control_':
control.o(.text+0x53): undefined reference to `iargc_'
control.o(.text+0xf9): undefined reference to `sleep_'
util.o: In function `my_flush_':
util.o(.text+0x11): undefined reference to `flush_'
util.o: In function `datum_':
util.o(.text+0x143b): undefined reference to `fdate_'
util.o: In function `invmat_':
util.o(.text+0x14a1): undefined reference to `dgetrf_'
util.o(.text+0x14d6): undefined reference to `dgetri_'
util.o: In function `inversemat_':
util.o(.text+0x1543): undefined reference to `dgetrf_'
util.o(.text+0x157c): undefined reference to `dgetri_'
util.o: In function `dspevy_':
....
and it write a lot of this error in almost all
....
rhoofr_kdp.o: In function `rhoofr_kdp_':
rhoofr_kdp.o(.text+0x4a6): undefined reference to `dcopy_'
mm_cpmd_esp_charges_f77.o: In function `mm_cpmd_esp_charges_f77_':
mm_cpmd_esp_charges_f77.o(.text+0x2eb): undefined reference to `dcopy_'
make: *** [cpmd.x] Error 1
Command exited with non-zero status 2
565.24user 28.62system 10:12.99elapsed 96%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 
0maxresident)k
0inputs+0outputs (927583major+1588614minor)pagefaults 0swaps

Please, could someone help me ?
What can I do ?

Respectfully,

Sidney Ramos
Graduate Program of Materials Science - CCEN - UFPE