Subject: ECCC9 Online Conference Now Open To All

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:55:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear colleagues,

The 9th Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference
is now underway! Please visit 

http://eccc9.cooper.edu

to view any of 40 presentations and participate in the 
online discussions. ECCC9 will end on Monday, March 31.

With best regards,

Robert Topper
ECCC9 Principal Organizer

*****************************************************************************
9th ELECTRONIC COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE MARCH 2003
http://eccc9.cooper.edu
*****************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper, Ph.D.                 
Associate Professor of Chemistry    
School of Engineering                   
The Cooper Union for the Advancement
of Science and Art   
51 Astor Place    
New York, NY 10003
phone:   (212) 353-4378
fax:     (212) 353-4341
*****************************************************************************
                 http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/
*****************************************************************************