Subject: SEMINAR: Active-Site Identification, Ligand Design & QSAR, - New SW Tools for Windows

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:27:22 -0800

SEMINAR:

Active-Site Identification, Ligand Design
                    and QSAR - New SW Tools for Windows

Wednesday April 16th, 2003, 1:30-3:00 pm
  at Wyndham Garden Hotel,
19333 North Creek Parkway, Bothell, WA

  A presentation and demonstration of the latest Windows-based tools for 
analyzing proteins, locating active sites and designing ligands will be 
offered, including examples of homology modeling, rational drug design, 
pharmocaphore modeling, 3D sequence alignment and superposition, and novel 
quantum methods for calculating electronic properties of whole proteins. 
Quantitative Structure-activity Relationships (QSAR) and fast screening 
methods for predicting properties such as pKa, water solubility, HIA, 
Rule-of-5, carcinogenicity, antibacterial activity, etc. will also be 
reviewed.

Sponsored by the CAChe Group, Fujitsu
Contact Sarah Achin for Free registration at (503)746-3615
or by email [email-masked]