Subject: Seminar: Active-Site Identification, Ligand Design and QSAR; New Windows-based SW Tools

From: "Karabon Magdalena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:34:24 +0200

Seminar: "Active-Site Identification, Ligand Design and QSAR;
               New Windows-based SW Tools"

date:   24th of April, 2003 (10.30 am - noon)
place: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Heathrow, London, UK

     A presentation and demonstration of the latest Windows-based tools
for analysing proteins, locating active sites and designing ligands will
be offered, including examples of homology modelling, rational
drug design, pharmocaphore modelling, 3D sequence alignment and
superposition, and novel quantum methods for calculating electronic
properties of whole proteins. Quantitative Structure-activity Relationships
(QSAR) and fast screening methods for predicting properties such as
pKa, water solubility, HIA, Rule-of-5, carcinogenicity,
antibacterial activity, etc. will also be reviewed.
(presentation - 55mins; demonstration - 25 mins)

Sponsored by Fujitsu.
For details and free registration please contact Ms. Magda Karabon
at [email-masked] or call: + 48 12 429 43 45