Subject: SETCA 2003

From: Steve Stuart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:14:13 -0500

We are pleased to announce the 32nd annual meeting of SETCA (the Southeast 
Theoretical Chemistry Association), to be held on May 23-24, 2003 at 
Clemson University, in Clemson, South Carolina.  This is an energetic, 
regional conference devoted to all areas of theoretical chemistry, 
including electronic structure, statistical mechanics, quantum dynamics, 
and atomistic modeling.

The list of confirmed speakers at this date includes:

Don Brenner, NC State
Lev Gelb, Washington Univ in St Louis
Robert Harrison, Oak Ridge Natl Lab
Robert Hinde, Univ of Tennessee
Steve Rick, Univ of New Orleans
Fritz Schaefer, Univ of Georgia
Brian Space, Univ of South Florida
Greg Tschumper, Univ of Mississippi

There will also be a number of contributed talks, and a poster session on 
Friday afternoon.  The conference will run all day on Friday, May 23rd, and 
until noon on Saturday, May 24.  Student contributions (graduate and 
undergraduate) are welcome.  The registration is $50, which includes the 
conference banquet on Friday evening.

More information can be found on the conference web site, 
<http://setca03.ces.clemson.edu>.  A flyer suitable for posting or 
distribution can be found at 
<http://setca03.ces.clemson.edu/setca_flyer.pdf>.  Please feel free to 
distribute this message or the announcement flyer to any interested parties.

For more information, please see the web site, or contact the conference 
organizers (contact information below).

We are looking forward to seeing you in Clemson in late May.

Best regards,

-Steve Stuart and Grant Goodyear
Organizers, SETCA 2003
Department of Chemistry
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
(864)656-3065
(864)656-6613 (fax)
<http://setca03.ces.clemson.edu>