Subject: Molden command line zmatrix editor

From: angelo vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:48:36 +0200

Hallo
does anybody know a list of command line instructions for the Molden 
Z-Matrix editor?
For example with ctrl-u I delete a field  (bond lenght or angle)

but for example how do you add an atom to the Z-Matrix from keyboard?
Using the mouse is extremely tiresome and these things are not written 
in the Molden tutorial
Thanks in advance
Angelo

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
Angelo Vargas 
Institute for Chemical and Bio Engineering
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
ETH Hönggerberg,   Telefon:  0041/1/633 42 32, Room HCl E 129
Zürich - Switzerland       Fax:      0041/1/632 11 63
E-mail:   [email-masked] 
http://mercury.ethz.ch/members/vargas/
________________________________________________________________________