Subject: ChemTK software on ccl.net

From: "David Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:39:41 -0500

ChemTK evaluation software is now available for download from
the CCL Software Archive:
http://server.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN98/chemtk/index.shtml

ChemTK is a Windows based cheminformatics toolkit providing chemists the
ability to visualize, organize, query, and analyze chemical screening data.
It functions both as a simple and convenient SD file browser and as a
powerful decision-support platform, offering intuitive clustering and
property-calculation capabilities, QSAR model generation and virtual
screening, rapid similarity analyses, and many additional features.

Visit www.chemtk.com to download the ChemTK product sheet, release notes,
and full documentation.

Comments and feedback are welcome. Please feel free to send me an email
at the address below.

Best regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
[email-masked]