Subject: Reminder

From: Xavier Assfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:43:03 +0200

Modelling chemical reactivity: from gas-phase to solution and enzymes.
An international conference in honor of Professor Jean-Louis Rivail
16-18 July 2003, Nancy, France
http://www.lctn.uhp-nancy.fr/JLR/

Dear Colleague,
we remind you the deadlines for Registration and Abstract submission:

Early registration: April 15th, 2003
Registration at extra fee:  After April 15th, 2003
Abstracts for posters:  April 15th, 2003
Accommodation:  June 15th, 2003 (early booking is strongly recommended)

We also remind you that this is a satellite meeting of the XIth ICQC
congress to be held at Bonn (July 20-26). Registration and
accommodation forms, program of lectures and further information are
available at the conference web site above.

Please bring this announcement to the attention of your colleagues.
We apologize to those who receive multiple copies of this email.

--

                                      ...Xav

Ast. Pr. Xavier Assfeld             [email-masked]
Laboratoire de Chimie théorique     (T) 33 3 83 68 43 74
Université Henri Poincaré           (F) 33 3 83 68 43 71
F-54506 Nancy B.P. 239              http://www.lctn.uhp-nancy.fr