Subject: MPI run problem

From: "William Wei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:36:31 -0500

Hi all,

I had and now again run into a connection problem. I am using SGI 44
processors supercomputer. While I run multiple processor MD simulation with
sander, it told me connection refused:
permission denied
rsh: connection failed

PI file like:
server.UT.ca 0 /aspirin/software/amber7/amber7/exe/sander
server.UT.ca 1 /aspirin/software/amber7/amber7/exe/sander

My computer have two name, one is "server.ut.ca", the other is
"server.md.ut.ca". sander always try to find server.UT.ca . It is because I
compiled sander before I used the name "server.MD.UT.ca". One account can
run MD simulation but the other can not. These two accounts have same
~/.login ~/.cshrc. Could anyone give me some idea? Thanks a lot.

Have a good day,

William

-------------------------
William Wei
Faculty of Pharmacy
19 Russell Street
Toronto, ON. M5S 2S2
Tel: 1-416-946-8469
Fax: 1-416-978-8511
Email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]
Http://phm.utoronto.ca/~william