Subject: EMRS FALL MEETING AND High Presure School (fwd)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:08:35 -0400 (EDT)

European Materials Research Society 2003 FALL MEETING
Warsaw (Poland)
September 15th - 19th, 2003

<http://www-emrs.c-strasbourg.fr/>

http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs

European Materials Research Society <http://www-emrs.c-strasbourg.fr/>
2003 FALL MEETING
Warsaw University of Technology 
<http://www.pw.edu.pl/wydarzenia/filmy/auala-pw-mini2.htm>
Warsaw University of Technology
Warsaw (Poland)
September 15th - 19th, 2003

e-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Meeting Chairs

K. J. Kurzydlowski         e-mail: [email-masked]

W. £ojkowski                e-mail: [email-masked]

A. Mycielski                   e-mail: [email-masked]

P. Siffert                        e-mail: [email-masked]

The EMRS Fall meeting will be the counterpart of the well established 
Spring Meetings in Strasbourg.
It will support further integration of Central Europe in the European 
Research Area and better exploiting of its huge research potential..
Particular attention will be given to interdisciplinary training aspect, 
and participation of young researchers.

The 2003 Fall Meeting will include 7 symposia,  plenary session, and 
some training activities for young researchers or scientists wishing to 
extend their expertise to new fields. It is intended that the conference 
will be augmented by an exhibition of products and services of interest 
to those participating in the event. 

<http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympA.html>

Symposium A <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympA.html>: NOVEL 
WIDE BANDGAP MATERIALS FOR OPTOELECTRONIC AND ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS

Symposium B <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympB.html>: 
<http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympB.html> DEVELOPMENT OF 
METHODS FOR CHARACTERIZING THE MICROSTRUCTURE OF NOVEL MATERIALS

Symposium C <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympC.html>: 5th 
INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON MOLECULAR BEAM EPITAXY AND VAPOUR PHASE 
EPITAXY GROWTH PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY

Symposium D <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympD.html>: 
COLOSSAL MAGNETORESISTANCE - NEW MATERIALS AND NEW IDEAS

Symposium E <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympE.html>: 
MATERIALS FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS

Symposium F <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympF.html>: 
FUNCTIONAL NANOMATERIALS FOR OPTOLECTRONIC AND OTHER APPLICATIONS

Symposium G <http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sympG.html>: BULK 
AND GRADED NANOMETALS

Sattelite Event 
<http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sattelite.html>: 
<http://www.unipress.waw.pl/emrs/fall2003/sattelite.html> Vth HIGH 
PRESSURE SCHOOL on High Pressure Methods in Biotechnology

-- 
========================================================== 
Witold Lojkowski, Doc. Dr hab. 
Head of Nanomaterials Lab, Coordinator of Center of Excellence
High Pressure Research Center, 
Polish Academy of Sciences Sokolowska 29, 01-142 Warsaw, Poland. 
POBox65 Phone +48 22 6324302, fax +48 22 6324218
e-mail [email-masked], http://www.unipress.waw.pl 
=========================================================