Subject: Gaussian test001.com file not completing

From: "Donald Keidel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:29:55 -0700

Hello all,

I have reinstalled Gaussian 98 rev.A.9 on the same computer that it used
to be installed on (and working before I formatted and changed the hard
drive - 5400 rpm hard drive) and tested the installation using the
test001.com file.  This same file runs on different machines that have
the same exact Gaussian 98 distribution so it is clearly the
installation that is bad.  I have attached the .log file generated and I
was hoping that someone can shed some light on my problem.  Like I said
this same version of Gaussian from the same .tar was installed by me
before on this machine and it does not run properly now.  Thank you in
advance for any help that anyone can give.  Have a good day.

Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Donald J. Keidel
University of California, Riverside
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Riverside, CA 92521
phone:  (909) 787-5493
fax:  (909) 787-4434
[email-masked]
webpage: www.biochemistry.ucr.edu/gru/gradstudents/don_keidel/index.htm