Subject: Software to animate frequency calc

From: "Donald Keidel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:51:18 -0700

Hello all,

I would like to animate the output of a freq calc from Gaussian 98.  I
have gauss view and opened it in that, but I cannot save it as a movie
file.  I also tried serena vibrate but the movies are not of high
quality and they seem inaccurate and strange all around.  Does anyone
know of software that will animate Gaussian 98 output files and allow me
to save them to play later?  Thank you in advance for any responses.
Have a good day.

Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Donald J. Keidel
University of California, Riverside
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Riverside, CA 92521
phone:  (909) 787-5493
fax:  (909) 787-4434
[email-masked]
webpage: www.biochemistry.ucr.edu/gru/gradstudents/don_keidel/index.htm