Subject: Re: CCL:xyz->zmat->xyz

From: "Iman Boukhobza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:30:11 +0400

Hi

Vega, winMopac can do the job

Iman

>>> Matt Challacombe <[email-masked]> 04/28/03 03:07AM >>>
Hi,

Is there a simple program for converting from xyz to 
z-matrix and back?  I've spent quite a while examining 
different versions of babel, but none of them seem to 
work in this capacity...

Thx, Matt

-- 
Matt Challacombe       
Theoretical Division, Los Alamos           
http://www.t12.lanl.gov/~mchalla/ 

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
[email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]