Subject: CCL:visualizing MOs from Turbomole

From: "Dr. Andreas Klamt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:00:10 +0200

With TURBOMOLE there comes a program tm2molden, which allows to convert TURBOMOLE output in a way that it can be visualized by 
MOLDEN. So that could be one way to do it.

Andreas
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Andreas Klamt
COSMOlogic GmbH&CoKG
Burscheider Str. 515
51381 Leverkusen, Germany

Tel.: +49-2171-73168-1
Fax:  +49-2171-73168-9
e-mail: [email-masked]
web:    www.cosmologic.de
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSMOlogic
         Your Competent Partner for
         Computational Chemistry and Fluid Thermodynamics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------