Subject: newzmat usage ???

From: angelo vargas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:47:40 +0200

Hello
I am trying to use the newzmat utility
I would like to convert a Zmatrix, into another having the same 
connectivity as a template I give.

I therefore write

newzmat -izmat -tzmat file.com  template.zmt

where template.zmt is my template zmatrix and file.com is a gaussian  
input file

I get a prompt

New Z-matrix:

What should I enter?
If I enter just some name as the name for the new file end press enter I 
get a segmentation error.

So to make it short does anyone know how the newzmat utility works? The 
Gaussian guide is very poor on the subject and I found no useful tip in 
the CCL archive.

Thanks
Angelo

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
Angelo Vargas 
Institute for Chemical and Bio Engineering
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ)
ETH Hönggerberg,   Telefon:  0041/1/633 42 32, Room HCl E 129
Zürich - Switzerland       Fax:      0041/1/632 11 63
E-mail:   [email-masked] 
http://mercury.ethz.ch/members/vargas/
________________________________________________________________________