Subject: Re: CCL:Any reference on P38/ligand docking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 09:19:41 -0500

Thanks a lot for the information.

Actually I tried some searching tools, but it seems many studies are for 
protein-protein docking, 
and I do not think I have found some useful references, that's why I hope 
someone in this list may have more helpful info.

I like to see some detail analysis on P38-ligand docking, with insight on 
structures, especially on 
protein flexibility as one character of the system you pointed out. Thanks 
again.

Guosheng

Szilveszter Juhos <[email-masked]>
05/09/2003 04:29 AM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: CCL:Any reference on P38/ligand docking

On Thu, 8 May 2003 [email-masked] wrote:
> I wonder if anyone could please tell me some good references on 
P38/ligand 
> docking.

I am an advertising agent again ;) but Glide made some nice stuff on p38:

http://www.schrodinger.com/docs/fd2_2002_2/pdf/fd25_technical_notes.pdf
It is a ~3M pdf tech note so you have to search for the p38 docking.

It is not exactly docking, but still useful:
http://www.accelrys.com/cases/training_set_selection.html 

Sure you had a search on PubMed for 'p38 docking' also. p38 is a rather 
tough target due to dangling residues so it does matter a lot which PDB
structure is used. 

Cheers:
Szilva