Subject: Any reference on P38/ligand docking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:15:41 -0500

I wonder if anyone could please tell me some good references on P38/ligand 
docking.

Thanks a lot.

Guosheng Wu, Ph.D.
Eli Lilly & Company

---

From: Szilveszter Juhos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:29:25 +0000 (GMT)

> I wonder if anyone could please tell me some good references on P38/ligand 

I am an advertising agent again ;) but Glide made some nice stuff on p38:

http://www.schrodinger.com/docs/fd2_2002_2/pdf/fd25_technical_notes.pdf
It is a ~3M pdf tech note so you have to search for the p38 docking.

It is not exactly docking, but still useful:
http://www.accelrys.com/cases/training_set_selection.html 

Sure you had a search on PubMed for 'p38 docking' also. p38 is a rather 
tough target due to dangling residues so it does matter a lot which PDB
structure is used. 

Cheers:
Szilva