Subject: Protein folding and simulation problem finally solved ?

From: Jan Torleif Pedersen <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 May 2003 22:27:54 +0200

Greetings,

Apparently, the protein folding and simulation problem has been solved
by a small Cambridge, UK based company called Cambridge Proteomics
Ltd.(http://www.camprot.com). Is anybody familiar with this new and
revolutionary technology? - I would be quite interested in hearing from
anybody that has more information.

		Many Regards  -- Jan

Dr. Jan T. Pedersen
Section Head, Bioinformatics
H. Lundbeck A/S
Ottiliavej 9
2500 Valby
Denmark
phone: 36 43 28 87
email: [email-masked]

---

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 May 2003 21:27:02 +0200

> anybody that has more information.

I suggest you contact them directly. There is no information on their
website, and I haven't seen any publications from them. Until it is
published and proven for many different proteins, it is just
advertising. 

-- 
Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel, 	Dept. of Cell and Molecular Biology
Husargatan 3, Box 596,  	75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
[email-masked]	[email-masked]   http://xray.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++