Subject: 04.02.15-20 TACC-2004 Conf, Gyeongju, Korea (February 15-20, 2004)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 22:40:19 -0400 (EDT)

Theory and Applications of Computational Chemistry
February 15-20, 2004
Gyeongju, Korea
http://www.postech.ac.kr/chem/tacc

This is to inform you of the TACC-2004 Conference. This conference, which
is being held in Gyeongju, Korea during February 15-20, 2004 commemorates
two events in the history of theoretical and computational chemistry.
Professor Henry F. Schaefer III's, one of the doyens of theoretical and
computational chemistry, publication of 1000 papers and the 60th birthday
celebrations of 27 theoretical and computational chemists. Given this
unusual coincidence, nearly all the leading names in contemporary
theoretical and computational chemistry, including Professor Rudolph
Marcus (Nobel Laureate, 1992) have agreed to give invited talks
at the conference. As you can see from the enclosed flier, these 73
invited speakers represent everything of what is considered
"computational chemistry" today.

As a part of the conference, we are seeking contributions for both oral
and poster presentations. We would appreciate, if you could pass on this
message to all the people interested in this event.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

TACC-2004 Organizers

Theory and Applications of Computational Chemistry,
Center for Superfunctional Materials,
Department of Chemistry,
Pohang University of Science and Technology,
San 31, Hyojadong, Namgu, Pohang 790-784, Korea.
Fax: +82-54-279-8137 (or -3399)
e-mail: [email-masked]
WEB: http://www.postech.ac.kr/chem/tacc
-----------------
Conference Flier at: http://csm.postech.ac.kr/tacc_flier.pdf