Subject: Marvin 3.1.3 released

From: Ferenc Csizmadia <fcsiz-.at.-chemaxon.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:00:03 +0200

Apologies for multiple postings.

Marvin Applets and Marvin Beans 3.1.3 have been released. The packages
contain software development tools and applications for chemistry.
Marvin Applets and JavaBeans support drawing/displaying chemical
structures and handling molecule objects.

FREE:
- Marvin Applets are free for free web sites.
- MarvinSketch and MarvinView applications accessed from
    ChemAxon's web site
        http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/jnlp/index.html
- Locally installed MarvinSketch, MarvinView, and MolConverter
    applications.

Recent changes:
- New installer of Marvin Beans for Windows and Mac OS X
    (Shortcuts for the MarvinSketch and MarvinView applications)
- MarvinSketch can open 3D viewer windows.
- Extended Molfile (V3) export.
- Improved partial charge, pKa, logD predictions
- Chart display for logD prediction
- Atom polarizability plugin
- Improved PDB support
- Faster loading of applets

The software can be tried/downloaded at
     http://www.chemaxon.com/products.html

Online access:
Applications (If you have Java installed): 			
     http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/jnlp/index.html
Applet demos:
     http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/demos.html
Examples for developers:
     http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/doc/dev#examples

Regards,
Ferenc

--
Dr. Ferenc Csizmadia
CEO
ChemAxon
http://www.chemaxon.com