Subject: chemical formula editors for windows

From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek..at..chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 11:57:27 +0200

dear ccl'ers,

i've used chemdraw for some time but now i have to switch to something 
else, preferably a FREE software. i'm trying mdl isis draw 2.5 now (it's 
free for academic and home use), but it has serious problems exporting 
.eps and other file types that are essential for me. anyone has seen the 
same behaviour? do you have any advices concerning this?

or could you please suggest some other program for free that i could 
use? unix reccomendations are also welcome.

i tried to search the archives, but with no results... i'll summarize 
the postings at the end...

regards,
lubos

-- 
-
#################################################
Lubos Vrbka
National Centre for Biomolecular Research
Masaryk university, Brno, Czech Republic

shnek..at..chemi.muni.cz
http://www.chemi.muni.cz/~shnek
tel. +420 541 129 508
#################################################