Subject: QSAR - Modern Biopharmaceutics v6

From: han_waterbeemd<<at>>apubh.org.br
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 17:29:53 -0300

NB: Unless you reset the To: line, your reply goes to the entire list
---

Modern Biopharmaceutics version 6 is a software for learning/training the
basic of biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics. Great for students and young
research scientists in pharma and biotech.
Developed by Gordon Amidon (Univ Michigan) and Marival Bermejo (Univ
Valencia, Spain)

Try http://www.tsrlinc.com and go to the trial version in English or
Spanish.

Han

Dr. Han van de Waterbeemd
Pfizer Global Research and Development
Pharmacokinetics, Dynamics and Metabolism (PDM)
Director & Head of Drug Metabolism Technologies
IPC 351, 500/1.255
Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ, UK
Tel. +44-1304-646179
Fax +44-1304-656433
han_waterbeemd<<at>>sandwich.pfizer.com

LEGAL NOTICE
     Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and
     may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to 
     this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not an 
     addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or 
     any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and 
     may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the    
     sender immediately.
     
     Pfizer Limited is registered in England under No. 526209 with its 
     registered office at Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ  

_______________________________________________
qsar_society mailing list
qsar_society<<at>>accelrys.com
http://ftp2.accelrys.com/mailman/listinfo/qsar_society