Subject: CCL: Electronic Conference of Molecular Design

From: IEJMD <iejmd*at*yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Call for papers

Internet Electronic Conference of Molecular Design 2003
IECMD 2003, October 26 - November 8

An Electronic conference for presenting and discussing
recent developments in Molecular Design will be held during
October 26 - November 8 2003, on the World-Wide Web. IECMD 2003
covers all areas of molecular design and uses the Internet for
exchanging chemical information.

Paper Submission
Papers (research notes, full papers or reviews) should be
submitted as Word files to biochempress*at*yahoo.com. All papers
will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published
as PDF files on the IECMD 2003 Web site,
http://www.biochempress.com.
There will be no registration for visitors of IECMD 2003,
and all PDF papers will be free for download.
After the Conference, all accepted papers will be published in
IEJMD - the Internet Electronic Journal of Molecular Design.

Important Dates

September 1, 2003 - Titles and authors due
October   1, 2003 - Papers due, for peer review
October  15, 2003 - Final Papers due
October  26, 2003 - Conference begins
November  8, 2003 - Conference ends

For detailed Instructions for Authors, see http://www.biochempress.com
Instruction for authors and a Word template for preparing
the paper are available for download.

IECMD 2003 will cover all aspects  of computer-assisted
molecular design applications in chemistry, biochemistry,
biology, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, including:

Computer-aided organic synthesis
Chemical structure and reactivity investigated with molecular
 mechanics, quantum chemistry, and molecular dynamics methods
Definition, calculation and evaluation of novel structural descriptors
Chemical database searching, clustering, similarity and
 diversity measure
Prediction of physico-chemical properties with Quantitative
 Structure-Property Relationships (QSPR)
Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSPR) models
 for biological activity, toxicity, mutagenicity, and carcinogenicity
Prediction of chromatographic retention parameters and design
 of stationary phases for chromatography
Modeling of bioorganic compounds, such as proteins, enzymes, and nucleic acids
New algorithms for modeling chemical and biochemical phenomena,
 such as global optimization methods, simulated annealing, neural
 networks, genetic algorithms, ant colony algorithm
Design of special materials, catalysts, high energy compounds,
 polymers, molecular machines

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
http://calendar.yahoo.com