Subject: CCL: ISIS/BASE import limit

From: Mireille Krier <mkrier..at..aspirine.u-strasbg.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:53:16 +0200

Hello CCLers,

I was wondering if there is a import limit of structures from an SDFile
to a local ISIS/BASE (not ISIS HOST)?
In other words, is there a fixed number that one can not exceed? ( I
have ISIS/BASE 2.3)?

Thanks in advance.

Mireille

--
+--------------------------------------------------------------+

Mireille KRIER

Bioinformatique du medicament, Equipe 5 du
Laboratoire de Pharmacochimie et de la communication cellulaire

UMR 7081 ULP-CNRS
Faculti de Pharmacie

74, route du Rhin -B.P. 60024
F-67401 Illkirch CEDEX, France

+--------------------------------------------------------------+