Subject: peptidomimetics

From: "Pandey, Jaya" <JPandey)at(chla.usc.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:33:17 -0700

Hi All,

Can someone send me tips on designing inhibitor peptides to a target
protein. 

Thanks,

Jaya

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandra Verma [mailto:chandra)at(ysbl.york.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 3:52 AM
To: Computational Chemistry List
Subject: CCL:Help

Hi

I am trying to get a set of charges (Mulliken analysis) on a system that
has two Nickel atoms that are coordinated to various residues in a a
protein, using GAMESS. I would appreciate any help on the kinds of basis
sets that ought to be used....

thanks

chandra

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY)at(ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST)at(ccl.net

HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl)at(ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+