Subject: call for papers / 2nd announcement

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean)at(itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:56:30 +0200 (MEST)

To: chemistry)at(ccl.net
Subj: call for papers / 2nd announcement

Dear CCL netters,

ENTROPY is an electronic journal free for readers.
Special issues are planned: see the website of the journal at
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy

More specifically, a special issue about:
 "Symmetry, Asymmetry and Similarity"
is planned to appear in december (deadline: october 1st)

Manuscripts are welcome. Instructions for authors:
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy

Libraries cannot subscribe to all journals.
Publishing in an electronic journal free for readers ensures
that papers are available for a wide community.

Michel Petitjean,                  
Guest Editor of Entropy,              Email: petitjean)at(itodys.jussieu.fr
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      ptitjean)at(ccr.jussieu.fr
1 rue Guy de la Brosse                Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 48 57
75005 Paris, France.                  FAX  : +33 (0)1 44 27 68 14
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html