Subject: CCL: Summary of pka database for carboxylic acids

From: "Donald Keidel" <dopetec~at~dslextreme.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:21:44 -0700

I want to thank everyone for their responses and suggestions.  I ended
up using ACD Labs prediction software and I am currently developing a
binding affinity prediction equation with this information and other
data.  Sorry that the summary took so long to post, but I noticed today
that I never did it and had all the e-mails marked as unread.  Thank you
again.

Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Donald J. Keidel
University of California, Riverside
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Riverside, CA 92521
phone:  (909) 787-5493
fax:  (909) 787-4434
dopetec~at~dslextreme.com
webpage: www.biochemistry.ucr.edu/gru/gradstudents/don_keidel/index.htm