Subject: Re: CCL:Latest Experience with PC 3D Display Hardware

From: David Gallagher <dgallagher.-at-.cachesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:06:41 -0700

Hi Yongxing,

At the last ACS meeting in New Orleans, a "glasses-free" 3D 
autostereoscopic package was demonstrated with CAChe running on a Windows 
XP desktop computer. See 
http://www.cachesoftware.com/pdfs/DDDAutostereoBrochure.pdf.

This new autostereoscopic technology will be demonstrated on a Windows 
laptop computer at the following seminars in August 
http://www.cachesoftware.com/sem/index.shtml. You can also use it to show 
PowerPoint presentations and movies in Stereo 3D.

The company whose software makes this possible is DDD http://www.ddd.com/

Regards,
David Gallagher, CAChe Group, Fujitsu.

At 08:53 AM 7/25/2003 -0400, Yongxing Liu wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am wondering if anyone can share with me your latest experience with PC
>(Desktop/Laptop, Windows/Linux)   3D display hardware (Graphics Card,
>Glasses and Monitor etc).
>
>Thanks a lot in advance.
>
>Yongxing Liu
>