Subject: CCL: Are there alternatives to GOLPE for 3D-QSAR studies

From: "Donald Keidel" <dopetec^at^dslextreme.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:34:38 -0700

Hello CCL,

I am looking into starting some 3D-QSAR studies and I have read many
papers that use GOLPE for their Linear PLS Estimations.  I am wondering
if anyone knows of other software, free or not, that can do what GOLPE
does?  I will summarize results if anyone is interested.  Thank you in
advance for all replies.

Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Donald J. Keidel
University of California, Riverside
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Riverside, CA 92521
phone:  (909) 787-5493
fax:  (909) 787-4434
dopetec^at^dslextreme.com
webpage: www.biochemistry.ucr.edu/gru/gradstudents/don_keidel/index.htm