Subject: 04.05.09 ADVANCED SHORT-TIME THERMAL PROCESSING FOR Si-BASED CMOS DEVICES II

From: fred.roozeboom^at^philips.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:12:13 +0200

Dear colleagues, 

Please find attached the CALL FOR PAPERS for the annual symposium on 
"ADVANCED SHORT-TIME THERMAL PROCESSING FOR Si-BASED CMOS DEVICES, II", 
at the 205th Electrochemical Society Meeting in San Antonio, Texas (USA), 
May 9-14, 2004.

This symposium will cover the latest developments in Rapid Thermal 
Processing and other short-time processing technologies 
such as Atomic Layer Deposition, with emphasis on CMOS gate stack, 
source/drain and channel engineering. 

Please note, that the deadline for submission of abstract is 15 NOVEMBER 2003. 
Please read the instructions in the attachment for the correct submission 
of your abstract(s). 
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts.   

Publication of a Proceedings Volume is planned to be available at the 
meeting. All authors accepted for presentation are obligated to submit a 
camera-ready Proceedings Volume manuscript.
For review purposes the electronic version of this manuscript should be 
sent by Email to the symposium organizers before December 15, 2003. 
Instructions for preparing the manuscript will be sent out by the 
symposium organizers after the official notification of acceptance is 
distributed by the ECS Headquarters Office.

For more information: 
http://www.electrochem.org/meetings/future/205/meeting.htm  and
ecs^at^electrochem.org 

The Electrochemical Society Inc., 65 South Main Street, Pennington, NJ 
08534-2896, USA 
Phone  609-737-1902 , fax  609-737-2743 

Kind regards, on behalf of all symposium organizers,
Fred
====================================
Dr. Fred Roozeboom
Philips Research Labs, WA14
Prof. Holstlaan 4,  5656 AA Eindhoven
The Netherlands
phone *31-40-2742767;   fax *31-40-2743352
mailto: Fred.Roozeboom^at^philips.com