Subject: 7th European Catalyst User Group Meeting

From: Konstantin Poptodorov <konstantin|at|accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:48:16 +0000

On behalf of Dave Marriott, AstraZeneca, Charnwood, UK

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hello,

This is to announce the upcoming 7th European Catalyst User Group Meeting 
to be hosted by Dr Dave Marriott and Dr Andy Davis, at AstraZeneca, 
located at Charnwood, UK. This meeting will be held on Tuesday October 
28th, 2003 at this venue.  Registration and agenda for this event has been 
posted at the URL below:

http://www.accelrys.com/usergroups/catalyst/2003/eu/index.html

The agenda is still being updated as more speakers are added to the list. 
The past success of these meetings has been based on the diverse 
scientific contributions from the Catalyst user community and invited 
speakers. Please register for this event so that we can determine the 
numbers of attendees and speakers, and continue the successful tradition 
of the Catalyst UGM.

An important aspect of this meeting will be discussions centred on (a) 
in-depth overview of the major changes within the Catalyst 4.8 release, 
(b) Catalyst on Linux, SGI and IBM server platforms, (c) Accelrys' 
integrated modelling and simulation platform - Discovery Studio - and the 
migration plan for Catalyst, (d) new and future technologies within the 
Catalyst product line, and (e) input into future enhancements to the 
Catalyst program.  As you can all see, there will be plenty of issues to 
discuss and it looks to be a very rewarding event for everyone coming. 

Thanks and looking forward to seeing many of you in Charnwood in October.

Dave Marriott
AstraZeneca

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -