Subject: Peptide nucleic acid (PNA)

From: Arvydas Tamulis <tamulis=at=mserv.itpa.lt>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:53:55 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Netters,

Would you please to inform us computational chemistry reseach done with
peptide nucleic acid (PNA). Maybe somebody already done exact
DFT-TD B3LYP/6-311G** calculations of PNA oligomers with attached
sensitive to VS/UV fragments?

Best wishes, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Temporal address from November 01, 2003 until 30 April, 2004:
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Center for Nonlinear Studies
P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop B258
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Work Phone: 1 505 667-7278
Fax: 1 505 665-2659
e-mail: tamulis=at=cnls.lanl.gov

Permanent address:
Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics and Spintronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mails: TAMULIS=at=ITPA.lt  or  arvydas_tamulis=at=yahoo.com
WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +370-5-2125361  or  +370-5-2124694
Phone: +370-52-620861
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Mobile phone: +370-6-9919397
*******************************************************************