Subject: AmberFFC v1.3 released

From: FyD <fyd(at)u-picardie.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:38:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the release of AmberFFC version 1.3.

In its original version, AmberFFC was designed to convert six AMBER force fields 
(parm91, parm91X, parm94, parm96, parm98 & parm99) freely available in the 
public domain (http://amber.scripps.edu & http://amber.scripps.edu/dbase.html), 
for use with commercial molecular modeling packages, using the Accelrys 
(http://www.accelrys.com/) software package as a case model. With the version 
1.2, AmberFFC converts three GLYCAM force fields (GLYCAM_93 and two new GLYCAM 
versions) developed by Woods et al. (http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu). With the 
version 1.3, a modification of the parm99 version (Simmerling et al.) and the 
GAFF force fields are also converted.

The AmberFFC web site has slightly changed:
http://www.u-picardie.fr/labo/lbpd/AmberFFC/

Regards, Francois

F.-Y. Dupradeau
 --
The Scripps Research Institute, San Diego, CA
Faculte de Pharmacie, UPJV, Amiens, France
 --
http://www.u-picardie.fr/labo/lbpd/fyd.htm