Subject: G03 compilation under HP-UX

From: Alessandro Contini <alessandro.contini/at/unimi.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:33:32 +0200

Hi,
does anybody has a Makefile for compiling g03 under HP-UX?
Any help will be grately appreciated.

Greetings 

Alessandro Contini
-- 
Alessandro Contini, Ph.D.
Istituto di Chimica Organica "Alessandro Marchesini"
Facolt` di Farmacia Universit` degli Studi di Milano
Via Venezian, 21 20133 Milano
Tel. +390250314480  Fax +390250314476
http://users.unimi.it/istchimorg/pagconthtm.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain
attorney privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only.
Reading, copying, disclosure or use by anybody else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message
and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Il contenuto di questo messaggio elettronico e' riservato e
tutelato dal segreto professionale ed e' rivolto eslusivamente al/ai
destinatario/i identificato/i. Pertanto e' proibito leggerlo,
copiarlo, divulgarlo o utilizzarlo da parte di chiunque salvo il/i
destinatario/i. Se non siete il destinatario, vi invitiamo a
cancellare il messaggio ed eventuali allegati dandocene
immediatamente comunicazione scritta a mezzo posta elettronica.