Subject: Japan Catalyst User Group Meeting - Dec 10-11, 2003 (fwd)

From: "Dr. Jan K Labanowski" <jkl(at)ccl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:59:32 -0400 (EDT)

Accelrys Japan Catalyst User Group Meeting & Advanced User Training
December 10-11, 2003

Tokyo American Club
Tokyo, Japan

This is to announce the upcoming Japan Catalyst User Group Meeting to be
held in Tokyo American Club, Tokyo, Japan.  This two days event will
include the Advanced User Training on Catalyst on the second day.
Registration, abstract submission, and agenda information for this event
can be found at the URL below:

http://www.accelrys.com/usergroups/catalyst/

This annual event offers a unique opportunity to: interact with the
Accelrys R&D staff, learn the latest developments in Catalyst, share
insights and issues with other scientists working in similar fields, and
influence the direction of future Accelrysb   product development.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Tokyo, Japan on Dec 11-12, 2003.

Best Regards,

Samuel Toba
Product Specialist, Catalyst
Accelrys