Subject: Re: CCL:Hydrogens in InsightII

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett|at|hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:49:56 -0400

Francois:

It would probably be easier to write the pdb file and then use the egrep command with the -v option, which can be used to exclude all lines containing hydrogens, and then dump it to a new file.  

Pete Gannett

>>> FyD <fyd|at|u-picardie.fr> 09/18/03 08:24PM >>>
Dear All,

I would interested in knowing 'the command' in insightII which allows to
automatically REMOVE all the hydrogens (of an oligonucleotide) in order to save
the structure (to the PDB format) without these hydrogens, keeping only the
heavy atoms.

Thanks, regards, Francois

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY|at|ccl.net 

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST|at|ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl|at|ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+