Subject: CCL:Software for generating conformations

From: Tal Lavy <tallavy..at..md.huji.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:33:05 +0300

Dear All,

I am looking for a free program that could generate (and output)
conformations of molecules, according to specifications of rotations around 
bonds, by the user.

This means the user constructs the molecule and the program reads it in PDB
format, then the user inputs a set of angles (30, 65, 115, 40, 150 etc..) and 
the program outputs the transformed coordinates for the structure. These 
structures should then undergo a force field evaluation.

Thank you very much,

Tal

===========================================================
Tal Lavy,
Molecular Modeling and Drug Design
Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products
School of Pharmacy
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
ISRAEL
Phone: 972-2-6757026
Fax: 972-2-6758925
e-mail: tallavy..at..md.huji.ac.il

http://www.md.huji.ac.il/models
============================================================