Subject: Make use of crystal structure

From: Wong Lai Ho <alarry..at..yangtze.hku.hk>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:27:45 +0800 (HKT)

Dear cclers,

Is there any (free) software that can convert a crystal to my desirable 
structure by symmetry? Since the structure I downloaded in Protein Data 
Bank 
contains only 1/4 pieces of the system. 

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Larry Wong
The Department of Chemistry
The University of Hong Kong

---

From: "Axel Mathieu" <Axel.Mathieu:at:neokimia.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:13:35 -0400

Larry,
This site has come to be very handy for me ...

http://pqs.ebi.ac.uk/

Just enter your pdb code in the appropriate box (or search using keywords) and you'll get the downloadable coordinates as in the crystal structure ... APM

-----Original Message-----
From: Wong Lai Ho [mailto:alarry:at:yangtze.hku.hk] 
Sent: 30 septembre, 2003 03:28
To: CHEMISTRY:at:ccl.net
Subject: CCL:Make use of crystal structure

Dear cclers,

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Larry Wong

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY:at:ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST:at:ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl:at:ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+