Subject: Student Travel Grants for AMDET-1 conference

From: Steve Heller <steve.-at-.hellers.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:53:21 -0400 (EDT)

ADMET 1 - February 11-13, 2004 in San Diego CA
Conference url: www.schergao.com/admet

ADMET I will be an international meeting bringing together leaders in the 
computational and experimental areas of ADMET. The meeting will consist of 
invited lectures, poster talks, as well as scientific and vendor workshop 
presentations. The lectures will focus on theory and application of both 
computational and experimental ADMET approaches. In addition, lecturers 
will be asked to mention explicitly how they handle structural diversity 
and noisy data characteristic of ADMET problems.

The Conference organizer, Scherago International, is sponsoring ADMET 
student travel grant awards of $250 each. This year there will be four 
(4) travel grants.  The deadline for applying for these ADMET travel 
grants is the same as the poster submission deadline: December 3, 2003. 
Students who receive travel grant awards will also receive their 
registration fee paid for by Scherago International. 

Undergraduate and Graduate students who wish their posters to be
considered for the ADMET Student Travel Grant awards must first submit
their abstract online via the web submission form and then send an e-mail 
to Professor Tony Hopfinger, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA 
(hopfingr.-at-.uic.edu) with the following information:
1. Name
2. Title of Poster paper submitted
3. E-mail address
4. Phone number

The four (4) students will received the travel grants (and 
complimentary registration)be notified by the end of December 2003.