Subject: CCL: MOPAC

From: "James J. P. Stewart" <jstewart.-at-.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:26:37 -0600

Giogia adked:

Could someone give me some suggestions in order to
build a suitable executable to perform mopac
calculations in the same run?

To run several calculations in one job using MOPAC, join the data sets 
together, and it should run without difficulty.  Of course this might not 
work if the copy of MOPAC is very old, but all copies of MOPAC since ~1990 
allow multiple calculations in one job.

Jimmy

                      ( @ @ )
  .-------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo-------------------------------------.
  | James J. P. Stewart             |                                   |
  | Stewart Computational Chemistry | E-mail:  jstewart.-at-.fujitsu.com     |
  | 15210 Paddington Circle         |  39/03/15 N, 104/49/29 W          |
  | Colorado Springs CO 80921-2512  |                                   |
  | USA               .ooo0         | Phone: USA +(719) 488-9416        |
  |                   (   )   Oooo. |                                   |
  .--------------------\ (----(   )-------------------------------------.
                        \_)    ) /
                              (_/